Overview of Hostel
Completely renovated in 2017. Very centrally located in Brussels, capital of Europe.
Youth hostel “Bruegel” is at a walking distance from Central Station and the Grand Place. This means easy access to the numerous monuments, museums and attractions of this Capital of Europe. This hostel is famous
The hostel is within walking distance from the Brussels Central train station.
From Gare de Bruxelles- Midi:
1. Head southeast toward Avenue Fonsny/N265
2. Turn left onto Avenue Fonsny/N265
3. Turn right to stay on Avenue Fonsny/N265
4. Turn left onto Bld du Midi/Zuidlaan/R20
5. Sharp right onto Bld du Midi/Zuidlaan
6. Turn left onto Nieuwland/Rue Terre-Neuve
7. Slight right onto Rue des Ursulines/Ursulinenstraat
8. Turn right onto Rue du Saint-Esprit/HH Geeststraat
Destination will be on the left.
Brussels is a plenty. Each individual or group can have its custom made program. Don?t miss the many must see touristic attractions, feed your cultural appetite in the many museums, exhibits, concerts and festivals. And don?t forget architecture, with art nouveau treats like Victor Horta. Shopaholics do the Nieuwstraat or the Louizalaan. Or would you prefer bric-a-brac, then go to the flea-market in the famous popular quarters of the Marollen.
Conditions & Policy
Credit Cards Accepted
Please note: Check In Time: 14.00 Check Out Time: 11.00 Cancellation Policy: 24h Credit cards & Cash Accepted Breakfast Included Taxes included This hostel is part of the Flemish Youth Hostels Association , which is a membership organization. As from January 1st 2014 onvwards, the prices quoted include a 1-day membership fee. Discounts are not available for members of VJH (Belgium) or Hostelling International as part of this booking